Welcome to Our Children’s Religious Education
New This Year:
All information on volunteering in the classroom, forms, updates, and Special Events concerning the Religious Education Program can be found at the Religious Education at MSUS website. Please make sure to visit the wixsite often as exciting things are always happening in our RE Program!
During the 2016-17 church year, we will be using "Backyard to the Universe: Dr. Seuss & UUs" as our multi-age curriculum beginning Sunday, September 11th.
MSUS offers a broad Religious Education Program for Children and Youth that includes:
- Hands-on curriculum which is tied to real life experiences
- Sunday School with multi-age classes
- Regular participation in Sunday church services
- Area-wide Coming-of-Age Program
- Inter-generational events for fun learning adventures
- Opportunities for self-discovery and self expression
- Commitment to serve the church and community
- Opportunity to serve on various church committees
- Innovative teachers and curriculum
For additional information, please visit the website listed above, or email our Acting Director of Religious Education, Anna Paquette.