The Mothers of Michael Servetus Group
Calling all women with children at home! We are a collective of mothers with children ranging from teenagers to infants, providing support and care to one another in times of need.
Facillitated and coordinated by Anna Paquette, our Acting Director of Religious Education and a mother herself, the MOMS Group meets the second Sunday of each month September through June (during the course of our abbreviated church year). Childcare is provided for our two-hour meeting (12PM - 2PM, following service), as the MOMS gather in the DRE's office to share news, food, and the desire to lean in to spiritual and personal growth.
Our topics for this year are:
- September 11th: Toward a Rich and Meaningful Unitarian Universalist Spirituality
- October 9th: Personal Spiritual Practices
- November 13th : Communal Worship Practices
- December 11th : Spiritual Partnerships
- January 8th : Mind Practices
- February 12th : Body Practices
- March 12th : Soul Practices
- April 9th: Life Practices
- May 21st: Justice Practices
- June 11th: Looking Back & Moving Forward
The UUA resources being utilized can be found here.
If you are interested, please contact Anna Paquette for additional details.